Thursday, June 21, 2018

The Fourth Crusade

I was recruited by one of the history teachers in my school to make a YouTube video about the failed Fourth Crusade (which is not as famous as the first three Crusades).  It is a tale of Crusaders who initially set out to defeat the Muslims at Jerusalem, but instead end up sacking two Christian cities (which is already a horrible start), and one of those cities was Constantinople (today's Istanbul), which never recuperated from the siege.  I truly enjoyed researching this topic and presenting to YouTube.  Another teacher wanted me to give a live lecture tp his class about the same topic which I did and had equally as much fun.  The students were very attentive and they asked very good questions.  Enjoy both the YouTube video and the live lecture!

No comments:

Post a Comment